Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Reunions




We have had so much fun at our Family Reunions the past couple of weeks. First one was with Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Shiela at his property. The kids had a blast riding the ranger and four wheelers. Kelly even got on Dad's horse.( I was shocked!) It was great spending time with the family by the fire singing and laughing. Thanks everyone for a great time!






Then we were off to Idaho with Nana and Papa Bud for the Johnsen Reunion. Victor is a beautiful place and we have such wonderful memories there. We has alot of fun seeing all the family, playing games, eating and staying up late!




4 comments:

  1. glad you finally got another post up :) I've been waiting for someone to do it! love your blog, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some adorable pictures! I'm so glad I could go to reunion... so much fun. And yes, the blog is looking adorbale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys....Whitney, I need to add you! This will be great to start this again.Hope you both are having a great week. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! cute pictures, glad you are back to blogging. Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete