Sunday, July 25, 2010

The 24th of July

This weekend we were able to spend time with Mariah on her 18th birthday.....We had a great time! We went up the the lake and went boating, sat in the sun and played with the kids in the water. ( I will post pictures when I get them emailed from my sister in law) Then we went to the Demolition Derby in Kamas. (ok, this was interesting) I don't know what I enjoyed more....watching all the funny people that were SO into this event, or laughing at Taylor crying because she thought it was the most ridiculous thing in the world and that someone was going to DIE! I told her and Mariah that next year they could be in the Powder Puff Derby (girl drivers)

She was VERY upset by this and NO, she will never go again! What have I done to her?????? Then we went to the cabin and stayed the night. It was awesome to be up there again. The kids all had a blast just being together, building forts in the loft with all the cushions and blankets, playing games, hide and seek and of course eating ALL the treats that grandma always has up there. We always love being at the cabin and being with family. Thanks for coming Mariah, it was great!

4 comments:

  1. So glad I could come along and have such a fun birthday! Thanks for everything, I love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy, thanks for taking good care of mariah on her birthday. I was happy to know that she was having a great weekend with your family! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least i'm worried about the safety of others!! :)
    - Taylor

    ReplyDelete