Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 More Days............

I can't believe that it is almost Christmas! So much to do and so little time!

This is what I have left to do, what about you?

Wrap presents ( I promised myself that I would enjoy Christmas Eve this year)

Make more goodies ( they all keep disappearing) :)

Deliver neighbor gifts

Read Christmas stories

3 more Christmas Parties

Finish a couple more gifts

And......pack for the cabin!

In all the hustle and bustle stop and reflect on the TRUE meaning of Christmas!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. My goodies keep disappearing too! We are going to moms Christmas Eve for dinner. I usually don't wrap any presents until that night after the kids are in bed. My kids don't get a ton so it doesn't take me too long. See you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking about you guys when you are up at the cabin! I miss you already and hope you have a blast. Hope your Christmas turns out to be great! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete